What is Triple P?
Triple P provides families with the tools to develop successful parenting skills that lead to healthy, happy, resilient children.
What does Triple P do?
The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Program’ which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behavior you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
How do you do Triple P’s Positive Parenting Program?
Because all families are different, Triple P has a range of ways to get your positive parenting program. Choose anything from single visit consultations to public seminars; group courses to private sessions. You can even do Triple P Online, at home or wherever you like!
Contact our office for more information regarding services 919-735-3371 ext. 222.